TPC Weekly Update 1/28
Posted by North Bay Aquatics on Jan 28 2019 at 12:09PM PST
Weekly Update 1/28
PRACTICE— Normal this week.
2/2 Marlins meet ‘unsanctioned’ but fun! sign-up by Wednesday! A great novice, local meet at the Rafael Racquet Club.
2/9,10 NAPA C/B/A+ still open
2/15-18 ARIZONA we are doing entries
3/9,10 NAPA C/B/A+ now online
3/15-17 JUNIOR OLYMPICS FAST qualifying meet sign up
SPRING/SUMMER schedule out soon!
ZONE 3 RECAP—
Great swimming the past weekend! We had a ton of great swims. Here’s a quick recap:
- Nico Barnard new A time in 25 free!
- Chase Forbes, youngest Tuna at the meet, 7, competing well at his first ‘big’ meet!
- Rohan Kime ripped a 16.8 25 Free and won the event!
- Nice Mike led a great team cheer!
- Fiona Bell got a new AAA time in the 100 Free (1:03.61)
- Cameron Forbes grabbed 3 new A times!
- William Canori qualified for Far Westerns in the gruelling 100 Fly—(which NBA went 1-2 in along with Kai Makino who won both 50 and 100 Fly!)
- Kylan Kime anchored the awesome 200 Medley Relay which came in 2nd!
- Lily Kilgore raced to another BB time in her 50 Free!
- Piper Morrell had a great 100 Free and achieved BB status in Backstroke!
- Esme Palmer closed in on the 50 Free JO time!
- Ainslie Bowers got new A times in the 50 Back and Fly!
- Kelsey Brakebill dropped almost a second in her 50 Free!
- Annabelle Kilgore, got 2 new BB times!
- McKenzie Kwei went best times in every race except one and broke 30 in the 50 Free!
- Vincent went 3/3 best times!
- Dylan McDonald posted 2 new BB times and dropped over 3.5 seconds in his 50 Fly!
- Van Bowers went a best time in the 50 Free and made Finals in all of his races!
See you at the pool!, Coach Mike