PS/SR Corona Virus Update
With the developing news of the coronavirus we wanted to keep you all as up to date on possible with how we plan to move forward with swimming as it is a fluid situation.
We have been informed of both College of Marin and TUHSD policies on how to move forward should someone in the community test positive for the virus. We will defer to their standards.
As of now, there is some concern surrounding the weight room so we have made the decision to err on the side of caution and cancel early morning weights.
While both COM and RHS are still operating, we will plan to continue practices as normal until the facilities potentially close. This is a day to day decision and much like we dealt with the fires and power outages the past two falls, please check your email and spread the word amongst the team so all are informed on any changes. We are closely monitoring the situation as it could change at any moment.
The other important thing: if your swimmer is feeling at all sick they should stay home. The health and safety of our swimmers and coaches is incredibly important to us and our top priority. Use caution when making this decision as it is what is best for each individual as well as the team. Coaches will be doing the same if they feel sick.
Stay healthy all and for now, see you at the pool :)